GUIDELINES FOR LOST VALID PASSPORT AND DAMAGED/MUTILATED PASSPORT
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST VALID PASSPORT
The replacement of lost valid passport are for Filipinos who are residing or working in Indonesia.
Those Filipinos who are in Indonesia for tourism will be issued a Travel Document for direct one-way travel back to the Philippines.
The processing of the lost valid passport will start after 15 working days clearance period following the applicant’s submission of the documentary requirements.
- Personal appearance of applicant
- Accomplished Passport Application Form
- Accomplished Affidavit of Loss of Passport
- Police Report (English only)
- Photocopy of lost passport’s information page. If no photocopy is available, original DFA-authenticated PSA (formerly NSO) birth certificate
1. Duly accomplished Passport Application form;
REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED/MUTILATED PASSPORT
Applicants with lost or damaged passports must personally appear at the Embassy, for the filing of application forms, affidavits, submission of appropriate supporting documents and payment of fees. The following documents are required:
2. Affidavit of Loss or Damage, explaining details of loss or damage;
3 Three (3) identical passport photos size 4.5 cm x 3.5.cm, in color, with royal blue background, taken within the last three (3) months:
- Applicant must be wearing appropriate attire with collar and sleeves
4. Original of the damaged passport
5. Written Police Report (English only);
6. Photocopy of lost passport or applicant’s NSO-certified birth certificate;
7. Passport replacement fee Rp. 2,250,000 (cash only) and notarization fee for Affidavit of Loss or Damage: Rp. 375,000 (cash only)
Note: Collection of the passport may be delegated to an immediate relative provided there is a letter authorizing the relative to receive the duly-processed passport.
Click here to download a copy of the Passport Application Form.