REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A TRAVEL DOCUMENT
A Filipino citizen who does not have a valid passport, for one reason or another, and wishes to return to the Philippines may apply for a travel document. This document is valid for one direct flight back to the Philippines.
The following documents are required:
- Duly accomplished Passport Application Form for the issuance of a Travel Document;
- Photocopy of old Philippine passport or DFA-authenticdated PSA-certified Birth Certificate;
- Travel Document fee: Rp450,000 (cash only);
- Three (3) identical passport photos size 4.5 cm x 3.5.cm, in color, royal blue background taken within the last three months:
- Applicant must be wearing appropriate attire with collar and sleeves,
Note: Collection of travel document may be delegated to an immediate relative provided there is a letter from the applicant authorizing his or her relative to receive the travel document.