REQUIREMENTS FOR 9(B) TRANSIT VISA
- Personal appearance;
- Duly accomplished Visa Application Form;
- One (1) recent photograph, with white or light-colored background, taken within the last three (3) months, size 3.5cm x 4.5 cm;
- Copy of proof of residency in Indonesia (e.g. KITAS, etc);
- Applicant"s national passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines or completion of trip;
- Proof of sufficient funds for travel expenses, accommodation, and subsistence, if required by interviewing officer;
- Visa fee of Rp _________- cash only (for nationals of countries that can avail of no-visa entry to the Philippines for 30-day stay)
Additional documentation may be required at the discretion of the Visa Officer.
Originals and photocopies of the required documents should be submitted upon filing of the application.
Note: Collection of passport may be delegated to a relative or company representative provided there is a letter from the applicant authorizing representative to receive the passport.