REQUIREMENTS FOR 9(C) SEAMAN VISA
SEAMAN / SEAFARER VISA:
- Personal appearance of applicant;
- Duly accomplished Visa Application Form;
- One (1) recent photograph, with white background, taken within the last three (3) months, size 3.5cm x 4.5 cm. Show frontal facial image, approximately 70-80 percent of the photo;
- Applicant"s national passport, valid for at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated stay in the Philippines;
- Confirmed airline booking or itinerary of travel to other country of destination issued by an authorized travel agency;
- If the applicant is a seaman joining ship, the company in Indonesia should provide a letter indicating the name of the vessel he will be joining in the Philippines with copy of passport or identification card of the personnel who signed the letter;
- Letter from the authorized agency in the Philippines with the copy of the passport or identification card of the one inviting;
- Kartu Keluarga (KK)/ Kart Tanda Penduduk (KTP); and,
- Visa fee of Rp. 300,000 (cash only).
- Original and Photocopy of Applicant"s Seaman"s Book, and;
- Additional documentation may be required at the discretion of the Visa Officer.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CREW LIST VISA for VESSELS
- Duly accomplished Crew List Visa Form;
- Photocopy of Vessel Master’s Passport;
- Visa Fee to be paid in cash:
1 – 40 crew members - Rp. 1,500,000
41 – 100 crew members - Rp. 2,250,000
101 – 200 crew members - Rp. 3,000,000
Additional documentation may be required at the discretion of the Visa Officer
Originals and photocopies of the required documents should be submitted upon filing of the application.
Note: Collection of passport or crew list may be delegated to a company representative provided there is a letter from the applicant authorizing representative to receive the passport/ crew list.