REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE
REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE OF FILIPINO NATIONALS
The Family Code of the Philippines provides that “records of marriages whether performed by the Philippine Consular Officer or by the local religious or civil authorities shall be kept and transmitted to the Philippine Civil Registrar through the Department of Foreign Affairs” (Sec.664 of the Philippine Foreign Service Code).
- For Filipino applicants who were married in Indonesia, submit five (5) sets/ photocopies of each of the following documents:
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form (all original);
- Original Marriage Certificate (in English or with English translation) issued by the Local Civil Registrar of the Republic of Indonesia.
- If marriage was contracted outside of Indonesia, five (5) copies of the Marriage Contract (in English or with English translation) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction over the venue of the marriage;
- Copies of passports of contracting parties;
Notarial fee: Rp 375.000
Filipinos whose marriage was solemnized by the Registry of Marriages of Indonesia should register / report their marriage at the Philippine Embassy, Indonesia, within a period of one year from the time of their marriage. Otherwise, an affidavit of late registration will be executed for such purpose.
For late registration:
Affidavit fee of Rp 375,000